How much should a rhinoplasty for me in NY cost? The left side is slightly asymmetrical (Photos)

I know I can and should have many changes made to my nose however all I want to do is take down the hump, and reduce the bulbous tip to match the width of the rest of the nose. The left side is slightly asymmetrical as well. How much would something like this cost? And is it a complicated case?

Rhinoplasty

Rhinoplasty fees will vary from surgeon to surgeon. You are best to find a good plastic surgeon and then review the fees. You look like an excellent candidate.  Best of luck.

How much should a rhinoplasty for me in NY cost? The left side is slightly asymmetrical

Costs vary from Region to Region, Practice to Practice, experience of a Surgeon. I suggest you seek an experienced Board Certified PS with extensive experience in Rhinoplasty. You appear to be a great candidate for a complete Rhinoplasty through a closed technique- no scar on your columella.

Rhinoplasty

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you may benefit from a tip refining rhinoplasty. Your surgeon can accomplish this by trimming, suturing, and reshaping the cartilage in your lower nose. You may also benefit from spreader grafts to help straighten your nose and a conservative dorsal hump reduction.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and not just a computer animation system. The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Rhinoplasty

Thank you for your question. Please keep in mind that no face is symmetric. Surgery can assist with symmetry but will not create a perfectly symmetric face. I suggest that you consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon to learn more about the procedure and the potential cost. 

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty

Thank you for your question and photographs.

I recommend that you schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in rhinoplasty to have a nasal examination performed and a review of your medical history to see if you are a good candidate for rhinoplasty. You can visit the ASPS website for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area. In regards to the cost, it varies based on surgeon and location. I can tell you that the RealSelf average cost for a rhinoplasty is between $7,000-$8,000. Best of luck in your endeavors.
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

According to RS data 11/2016, the average fee for rhinoplasty surgery is $7,400

Rhinoplasty surgery may be considered for removing a dorsal hump and for narrowing of a bulbous nasal tip. Consider consulting with several rhinoplasty specialists so you could see what might be best for you. Thank you. Dr Joseph

Eric M. Joseph, MD
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon