How long after my full body liposuction & Brazilian butt lift can I get rhinoplasty?

Greetings

Thank you for your question, after 3 month can be best recommened for you to do the next procedure also depending on your recovery process.

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Not long at all

Really, body procedures other than the discomfort involved should not interfere with performing or recovery from rhinoplasty or other face procedures.  It's not unusual to stage full body makeovers with face and body procedures scheduled one or two weeks apart.  As long as you are healthy and don't have other medical problem this shouldn't be an issue.  

Adam Hamawy, MD
Princeton Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty

Hello and thank you for your question. Once you are fully healed (usually 2 months), it is safe to undergo rhinoplasty. The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Rhinoplasty after previous surgery

I usually tell patients to give it a minimum of 3-4 months before undergoing additional surgery.  Best to review with your surgeon.  Good luck.