Best way to remove fat grafting from eyebrow?

Hello, I recently had fat grafted to my left eyebrow 5 days ago, I know what you think. Short notice, but the swelling has gone down enough for me to know they put too much fat in the area. I am a female and the fat added caused my eyebrow to look masculine. And I just want it removed ASAP. Could you please tell me my options for removing the fat.. I wont be removing it till next week so all swelling should be subsided by then?

Swelling

Thank you for posting your question. After fat transfer, it takes several months before swelling is completely gone. Before then, there really is not that much to do as any additional procedure will worsen the swelling and disrupt the body's healing process. 

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Too Soon To Tell With Fat Transfer to Eyebrows--Try Venus Legacy

This can be swelling, which can last up to 3-6 months, so it's too early to know what your final results will be. I suggest trying venus legacy or other radiofrequency treatments to tighten skin there and soften the look.  5fu/steroid injections can be tried in a series first and seeing if improvement is enough to make you happy.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Fat grafting

At 5 days out, you are way to early at this point to see the final results. You will need to wait 4-6 months to see how things settle down.  Best of luck.