Procelain crowns, Not sure what to think. Any suggestions? (photos)

After months of back and foward, today I got my premant crowns, but Still not happy. I have been getting depressed over this, and I fell like I will never be myself again. I'm only 26 years old, and just wanted to have a beautiful smile. What do you think? They are to white, I'm not happy about that, but the dentist says that after I remove the bottom braces that Will do whitening to match the shade. I don't know what to think, I fell like something is off...

Porcelain Veneers

The good news is that this can be fixed! Whenever you have any treatment  done, you need to do thorough research and check out the doctor you are seeing.  Look at before and after photos, ask a lot of questions and make sure you like the doctor before having any work completed.  If you are not happy with your restorations you need to talk to your dentist and they can be redone.  Your restorations should have been tried in and approved by you before being put in permanently.  They do look a little opaque, and all one color.  Teeth naturally have many different shades, and have translucency throughout them.  Your restorations should mimic that.  They also look a little thick.  You need to make sure your dentist is very experienced with cosmetics, and if not, search for a new dentist that is experienced with cosmetics.  

Newport Beach Dentist