Is it a problem that I've lost some hair with a little black bulb at the end of it?

I had HT surgery 19 days ago, and since the tenth day I've had hairs, which fall out with a little black bulb at the end of the hair, or without it or with a little hook. I got the information, that the hook is normal, but I don't have any information about the bulb, because my next controll is on the next week. Thank you in advance for the answers.

If you are concerned about post operative issues, it is best to contact your doctor. Hair that shed will have

If you are concerned about post operative issues, it is best to contact your doctor.  Hair that shed will may have black bulbs.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Did I lost hairs 10 days after the hair transplant

To know the answer to this question, lost grafts would have caused bleeding. If that is not what you had, you probably had normal shedding that always happens after any hair transplant

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon