Would 1cc be enough to achive the lip look I want? (Photo)

Want a rounder fuller lip perticularly in the middle where it meets my bottom lip it kind of points. N the bottom lip to be bigger than my top as natural lips are. Here is my photo..

Juvederm Filler Botox Toronto

It should be more than enough.

The foregoing information provided is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, it is provided for educational purposes only.
You assume full responsibility for how you choose to use this information.
Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare provider before starting any new treatment or discontinuing an existing treatment. Talk with your healthcare provider about any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.

Would 1cc be enough to achieve the lip look I want?

Yes, 1cc should be enough to achieve the lip look that you desire. Start off with that and give yourself some time. You can always add more later if you desire.

Richard Zienowicz, MD
Providence Plastic Surgeon

Lip Enhancement

Thank you for your question. I typically prefer to start with 1 syringe of dermal filler to increase volume in the lips. Additional filler can always be added at a later date if you desire additional fullness.

Dr. Leonard Lu

Leonard Lu, MD

1cc of dermal filler to achieve fuller lips

Thank you for sharing your questions and posting your photographs. You already have full lips. To achieve a slightly enhanced appearance, 1 cc of dermal filler should be more than enough to achieve your goals. Make sure to have an experienced injector perform the procedure. Good luck.

Would 1cc be enough to achive the lip look I want?

Hi, we perform many lip augmentations using dermal fillers or lip implants (prefer Permalip).  From the photo 1 cc of Restylane or Juvederm should be able to give the results your are seeking in filling the indented sections of the upper lip.

Hope this helps.

Lip filler, how much to use

Lip filler can create a fuller and more appealing shape to the lips.  1 cc of filler can be adequate to create more shape and fullness in some patients.  If more fullness is desire, additional filler can be added after 10 or so days.  Keep in mind that patients often mistake the swelling present for the first few days after lip filler as the result.  It is important to apply cold-compresses to decrease swelling and bruising.  Wait 10-14 days to evaluate your final results.

Kyle Coleman, MD
New Orleans Dermatologic Surgeon

Maybe but you need to be prepared to have more if not satisfied>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Lip augmentation

Lip augmentation can be performed  often with 1 cc of filler. Sometimes a second syringe is necessary.

Hello Haridresser13,

You are correct that the bottom lip is ideally larger than the top lip.  I tell my patients that instead of focusing on an absolute volume to be injected, focus on the result you are going for.  I would imaging 1 cc would reach your goals.  I would not recommend using more than that at the first visit because it is easy to add a touch up later if needed, but if you are over injected it makes getting the result you want more tricky.  

I hope this helps and good luck.  

William Marshall Guy, MD
The Woodlands Facial Plastic Surgeon

Lip filler volumization upper versus lower

Thank you for your question and picture.

I agree that the bottom lip needs more volume and 1 cc of a hyaluronic based filler like Juvederm or Belotero will enhance your look.

The bottom lip in a young person should have 30% more volume than the upper lip.

Dr Karamanoukian