Post gynecomastia surgery. Should I be doing anything to treat this or just let it take its course? (Photo)

1 month post gyno surgery. I'm curious what went wrong with my surgery and my doctor isn't giving me a good answer. Very conserned how this will look when it's all done. Should I be doing anything to treat this or just let it take its course. The scab is about to fall off but no new skin underneath.

Delayed wound healing after gynecomastia

Your photos are most consistent  with skin necrosis. This is caused by compromised blood supply to the are involved. It can be caused by thinning of the skin flap in surgery, swelling or bleeding, tension on the flap or rarely infection.It is unusual during gynecomastia surgery but does occur. It does not indicate that your surgeon erred and after the areas heal, which can take awhile , the surgeon may recommend a refining procedure. I am sorry you are dealing with this, be patient, you will ultimately  have a great  outcome. 

Best to Contact Your Plastic Surgeon

If you have concerns about your #healing, or pain that you question to be unusual, it is important to call your plastic surgeon to discuss these further asked to be examined. All surgical #procedures carry some degree of #risk. Always discuss your issues and concerns with the Plastic Surgeon during and following your consultation. Also, another element to a #satisfying result of your procedures are realistic #expectations.

Gynecomastia

you seem to have skin loss around the nipple areola. The reason could be many things,best to ask the doctor. this eschar needs care to prevent infection and you should be seen at least once a week by the surgeon till this is healed