What are the options to fix my overcrowding teeth?

Hello, I want to know if I can straighten my teeth with Invisalign. I am an adult and I really don't want traditional braces cos' they are visible. I also like my two front teeth the size they are now despite that they are bigger than the rest of my teeth. About how long will it take for my teeth to be straighten and what is the cost?

Length of time for Invisalign

Hi there,I would agree with Dr. Stachel that the amount of time it takes to complete Invisalign is dependent upon the specific case, so you can't be advised without photos. Invisalign is very often a great alternative to traditional braces for adult patients. You should seek a consultation to find out more information on the time and feasibility of achieving the results you desire with it.Good luck!

Invisalign

Dear Burondoajia,Thank you for posting your question on RealSelf.  It is difficult to advise you with the information provided.  In general.  Invisalign treats most cases as well as traditional braces.  Regarding your the size of your front teeth, Invisalign would only straighten your teeth.  You do not need to be concerned with changing the size of your front teeth unless it affects how your bite fits together.  
Treatment time varies.  It is difficult to determine that without photos.  I suggest scheduling a consultation with an Invisalign treating orthodontist.  He/she will discuss treatment time.  If length of time is a concern, there are options to speed up treatment such as Propel and Acceledent.I hope that this helps and good luck.Best,Dr. Jenn