Would there be any option bedsides braces for my front two teeth too close the gap between them? (Photo)

I would like to get my teeth bonded instead of going through the long process of braces is my gap too large for bonding ?

Can I get bonding instead of braces?

Orthodontics would be the best recommended treatment because of the large space between your front teeth.  They could be moved closer together in a short period of time, and then you could have your four front teeth bonded to close remaining spaces.  This would allow teeth to be ideal size and give you a great smile.  If you do not want even a short course of orthodontics or Invisalign, another option would be to have trial bonding placed on your four front teeth to see how they would look.  If you like the appearance and do not feel the front two teeth are too wide, then you could have permanent bonding without orthodontics. The nice thing about this treatment is that it is reversible and could be removed if you ever change your mind about orthodontic treatment.

Closing Gaps

You are not a good candidate for bonding.  This would make your front two teeth look very wide.  I would recommend getting braces.  Orthodontics will give you a much better result once completed.  

Large gap

Your gap is very large an asymmetrical. Orthodontics will help close the gap and create more symmetry before bonding or veneers.