Best liposuction and tummy tuck doctor in NY anybody know any one?

To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Dr Derby

Thank you for your question. a good starting point for your search needs to be the website of the America Board, they can tell you exactly which AB surgeon is located in your area. Best of luck

NY area plastic surgeon

Finding the right surgeon for you can be a daunting task.  I would strongly recommend seeing surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Make sure you are comfortable with the consultation and that all of your questions and concerns are addressed before surgery.  I make it a point to spend as much time as a patient needs in consultation and will often see patients back one or two times as needed before surgery.  There are many qualified surgeons in the NY area, the challenge is finding the right one for you!  Good luck.

Brian A. Pinsky, MD
Long Island Plastic Surgeon

Find the right surgeon

Far more important than deciding if a tummy tuck is for you is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let him explain why one technique may be better than another and if you need a tummy tuck. Many board certified plastic surgeons provide a free first time consult and you should take advantage of that!
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for you!

Best liposuction and tummy tuck doctor

Although I cannot provide you with specific names, I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons. Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. 

***Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done. Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.   You may find the attached link/video helpful to you as you learn more about the procedure. Best wishes.