What kind of doctor would remove a 1mm lipoma? Looking for minimal scarring. It doesn't appear to be on a tendon (Photo)

What kind of doctor would remove a 1" lipoma? Looking for minimal scarring. It doesn't appear to be on a tendon. Thanks.

What kind of doctor would remove a 1mm lipoma? Looking for minimal scarring. It doesn't appear to be on a tendon

Thank you for your question.  I would recommend seeing either a plastic surgeon, hand surgeon, or general surgeon.  All of whom should be able to remove the lipoma in a small in-office procedure.