I did a lip filler yesterday, My lower lip seems bulky and my smile is crooked. Will this go away by itself?

like half of the injection, but my lower lip seems bulky and my smile is crooked now, will this go away by itself ? I really hate them and I am thinking of dissolving it ..

Lip augmentation

thanks for your question. Having some swelling after filler specially in the lips is normal. It usually takes 1-2 weeks to get the actual result. 

Toronto Physician

Lip Fillers and Uneven smile

Without a photo it is difficult to assess the situation. It takes at least two weeks to see the full effect of the filler and many patients are swollen immediately after the injections.  Please consult a board certified dermatologist who is trained in these fillers for the best cosmetic results. Best, Dr. Green