i want a Tummy tuck, a breast lift w/out implants, & BBL- can it all be done at once? I had 3 c sections does it affect TT?

I'm looking to have a mommy makeover and hope you can all be done at one time . I'm looking to have a Tommy talk breast lift without implants and a BBL . I'm 28 years old and 5'8 and plan to be around 180 pounds at time of surgery . I've had three children and three C-sections . I'm wondering if the three C-sections will have any affect on my tummy tuck and if I could have all three of my procedures done at one time

You may be able to combine these procedures.

Thank you for your question. A tummy tuck and breast lift are commonly combined as part of a mommy makeover. As far as your C-sections go, those shouldn’t affect your ability to get a tummy tuck, although your plastic surgeon may plan your tummy tuck incision placement based on your C-section scar location. AddingaBBL at the same time as the other procedures may be possible, but it depends on a lot of different factors, such as time needed under anesthesia.Your board-certified plastic surgeoncan give you an accurate physical assessment, as well as design a surgical plan that fits your individual needs and goals. Best of luck to you!

Mommy Makeover Options

I know that in my office we complete multiple mommy makeover procedures together at one time. The mommy makeover is a combination of procedures to bring a woman’s body back to the way she looked prior to pregnancy. Most commonly some variation of a #TummyTuck and #BeastSurgery are performed. Additional procedures can include liposuction, umbilical hernia repair. The most common #breastprocedures include #mastopexy or #breastlift, #breastaugmentation, #breastreduction. This may not be the same for all other surgeons, but simply find a local certified surgeon for a consultation as to how they handle the mommy makeover procedures that will achieve your desired results. Best of luck to you.

Mommy makeover

Thank you for your question.  In healthy patients that are good candidates for the procedures, we often combine those surgical procedures to produce beauitful overall results.  Schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your surgical options,  address your conerns and goals, then work togetr to create the surgiucal plan that will best help you achieve your overall desired goals.

With kind regards,
Lane F. Smith, M.D., F.A.A.C.S., F.A.O.H.N.S., F.A.B.F.P.R.S.

Lane Smith, MD

Mommy makeover

Hello and thank you for your question.  I frequently perform these three procedures at the same in appropriate patients.  This can be performed safely in the right patient.  The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. With good surgical technique, you could have an outstanding result. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Tummy tuck and breast surgery

It is not uncommon for patients to have a tummy tuck and breast surgery at the same time. Patients need to be in good health and close to their ideal weight.  Factors which increase surgical complications include smoking, obesity and diabetes. ,  Your c- section scar may dictate the location of your tummy tuck scar but does not generally preclude the surgery.  As you have three children, you will need to have someone assist you with child care during your recovery.  Always consult a board certified plastic surgeon for exact surgical planning.  

Carlin Vickery, MD

I want a Tummy tuck, a breast lift w/out implants, & BBL- can it all be done at once? I had 3 c sections does it affect TT?

Generally speaking, combination surgical procedures are done routinely. However, you are wise in being concerned about the safety of combination surgery; risks/possible complications do increase with increased length of surgery…  
It is best to evaluate each patient's suitability for combination surgery on an individualized basis. During this consultation process, after a complete history and physical, the SAFETY of combining these surgical procedures becomes of paramount importance. Plastic surgeon, anesthesia provider, duration of surgery, surgery facility all important considerations. Your best bet: choose your plastic surgeon very carefully; everything else including good judgment/advice/planning, anesthesia provider and safe surgery facility will follow. Best wishes.

Mommy Makeover - BBL + Tummy Tuck?

Thank you for your question. I do not think it is a good idea to have a tummy tuck and BBL at the same time. I believe you will have better results if you stage the procedures. First do liposuction to harvest fat from the hips, flanks, thighs, and abdomen. This fat can be used for the BBL. The breast lift can also be performed during this surgery. Once you have recovered from Stage 1, a full tummy tuck can be performed. Please see a board certified plastic surgeon who commonly performs these procedures. Ask to see a lot of before and after pictures of their work. Hope this helps and good luck.