I want to rejuvenate my face a bit without going under. What treatments would you recommend? (photo)

I have had Botox and fillers in the past. I'm interested in vampire lift, or anything for overall improvement. Please not , I'm not looking to look 20 years young

Vampire facelift

You need volume in your face to lift it up. The Vampire Facelift lasts much longer than Juviderm alone to raise your face up to where it was when you were younger. I would also recommend bio identical hormones (not the drugs that cause cancer and blood clots), in conjunction with the Vampire in order to  water and feed the PRP that has been injected. Bio identical hormones increase circulation to our entire body including the skin and structural fat on our face.

Irvine Family Physician

Facial Rejuvenation

I would recommend Botox for your glabella area and fillers such as Voluma and Juvederm in conjunction with the Vampire Face lift. Which would give you the overall improvement you would need.

Dr. Green  

Michele S. Green, MD

Minimally invasive rejuvenation

Thanks for sharing your photo and your question.  

You have a multitude of options, but I tend to agree with the direction you are leaning. I am actually a fan of the "vampire" approach using your very own blood product: PRP (platelet rich plasma). Very popular in my practice is PRP in combination with "Intensif" - radio frequency micro needling; I find the rejuvenation results dependable and the downtime to be almost nothing. You mentioned that you have had Botox before, and a retouch of Botox to the "11s" would be a recommendation that I would consider with you.  

David Hartman, MD, FACS
Canton Facial Plastic Surgeon

Vampire Facelift--Add lasers, sculptra, ultherapy

A vampire facelift is great for rejuvenation, but for best results I recommend a combination approach. I find that a combination of lasers or RF, sculptra for collagen building, microneedling/prp and skin care help the skin rejuvenation and prevent aging. Kybella, Ultherapy and/or ThermiRF treatments (Venus Legacy) would be non-invasive options that would do well in combination for skin tightening.  Please see a cosmetic dermatologist for a long term treatment plan.  Best, Dr. Emer

How can I look better and rejuvenated?

I think that the most effective treatments for you would be more filler and Botox. PRP Facials will create minimal improvement and wouldn't spend your money on that now. A chemical peel and good skin care that includes Retin A and growth factors such as Lifeline product line is also recommended.

Steven F. Weiner, MD