I want to rejuvenate my face a bit without going under. What treatments would you recommend? (photo)

I have had Botox and fillers in the past. I'm interested in vampire lift, or anything for overall improvement. Please not , I'm not looking to look 20 years young

Minimally invasive rejuvenation

Thanks for sharing your photo and your question.  

You have a multitude of options, but I tend to agree with the direction you are leaning. I am actually a fan of the "vampire" approach using your very own blood product: PRP (platelet rich plasma). Very popular in my practice is PRP in combination with "Intensif" - radio frequency micro needling; I find the rejuvenation results dependable and the downtime to be almost nothing. You mentioned that you have had Botox before, and a retouch of Botox to the "11s" would be a recommendation that I would consider with you.  

Vampire Facelift--Add lasers, sculptra, ultherapy

A vampire facelift is great for rejuvenation, but for best results I recommend a combination approach. I find that a combination of lasers or RF, sculptra for collagen building, microneedling/prp and skin care help the skin rejuvenation and prevent aging. Kybella, Ultherapy and/or ThermiRF treatments (Venus Legacy) would be non-invasive options that would do well in combination for skin tightening.  Please see a cosmetic dermatologist for a long term treatment plan.  Best, Dr. Emer

How can I look better and rejuvenated?

I think that the most effective treatments for you would be more filler and Botox. PRP Facials will create minimal improvement and wouldn't spend your money on that now. A chemical peel and good skin care that includes Retin A and growth factors such as Lifeline product line is also recommended.

Steven F. Weiner, MD