I had a Butt Implants 10 years ago, how much would removal cost?

They don't look even, and it is too small.The left side is on the center, the left side is too high, and was placed on the side,  or better wait a little longer. I also want to do a fat transfer, can I do this second procedure at the same time?

Not happy with implatns

You will have to remove the implants which can be done under local in the office for very little expense; however, you have to wait a minimum of three months prior to performing the second BBL procedure. This is because you need to have the implant pocket seal before fat grafting; otherwise the fat will clump up in the pocket and die.

Butt implants

Dear Ferreira,

Sorry for your disappointment from you butt implants surgery. I would like you to reconsider your decision to remove the implants, because , obviously, the shape and size of your butt bothered you before surgery. You have to realize that not all results are the same, because there are different techniques and different implants. Additionally, experience , skills and aesthetic eye are critical for good outcome.

A better option for you, since you are unhappy with the current shape and size of your butt, is to consult with experienced board certified plastic surgeons who perform butt implant surgery with the sub fascia technique and use oval round ultra soft silicone implants. Using that technique will allow for much larger implants than the intra muscular technique and the oval round implants (unlike the round implants) will create a more natural and attractive butt with nice 'S' curve, nice hips' curve and nice projection.

As far as fat injection to the butt (BBL) , it is a total waste of your time and your money, because the fat disappears completely or almost completely within months or even sooner. I have seen it on many patients who came to my surgery center for butt implants surgery, after their big disappointment from the fat injection to the butt surgery that was done by other surgeons. Think about it this way: If fat injection was consistent and reliable, most women would have preferred it for breasts augmentation over implants. The reality is that breasts augmentation with implants is the number one cosmetic surgery in the US... Fat injection to the butt does not work, period !

Finally, the cost of butt implants removal in my accredited surgery center is $3,000. 

Dr Widder

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Implant removal

Implant removal should probably be done first and after things have healed and the pockets have closed down, fat grafting  may be reasonable. The fee will vary from surgeon to surgeon. Good luck.