I bump my forehead " on the Right side" after 1 week from botox injection. Any suggestions?

My question is would the botox with spread to different part of my face after this injury and will cuz this symptoms?? As a slight bump to this area, no history of hematoma History of a headache around Right eye + some pain on the right nostril of my nose

Bump on Head After Botox: Migration / Bruising

Botox settles quickly into the muscle. One week later, there should be no displacement from bumping your head. Sounds like you have a bruise, which should resolve soon. If not, please see an expert. Best, Dr. Emer 

Botox and Bump

From your description it sounds as if the Botox should not interfere. Please consult with your treating physician for the best cosmetic results. Best, Dr. Green

Trauma after Botox

Hello, and thanks for your question. Given the timing, this should not affect your Botox result. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht.  

Corey Frucht, MD, PhD
Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon

Hi there. The bump on your forehead probably is a hematoma. This is a bruise and it should go down in another week or so. If not, you should go back and see the board certified Dermatologist who did the Botox. If it increases in size or tenderness then you should go back to your doctor immediately. Good luck,  Dr. Downie

Jeanine B. Downie, MD
Montclair Dermatologic Surgeon

Forehead trauma 1 week after Botox

The Botox is all absorbed at this point. It does so in about 3-4 hours after injection. I wouldn't worry about any effects to your Botox treatment. 

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Botos after a week

An injury like this a week after injection will not affect the Botox as it has already done what it needs to and is not longer even present

Melvin Elson, MD
Nashville Dermatologist

Bumping head after botox

A minor injury 1 week post treatment will not effect the results of your botox treatment.  Botox has mostly kicked in by now.

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Does Botox spread?

Thanks for your question. If you had a minor injury to the injected area within a few hours of your treatment, it could make the Botox spread a little bit. If you bumped your forehead a week out, it shouldn't affect your Botox result at all. Good luck!

Robert S. Schmidt, MD
College Station Facial Plastic Surgeon