I am 5'2" tall and weigh 148lbs. Will this be enough for a fat transfer to the buttocks?

You are most likely a very good candidate for this procedure.

Beverly Hills, CA......

BBL

Thank you for your question. It's difficult to give exact recommendations without photos or a consultation. You will need to meet with a board certified plastic surgeon to determine if this procedure is right for you. If you don't have enough fat to transfer, you might also consider gluteal implants. 

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS

BBL

You will have to be seen in person to determine whether you are a candidate or not.  Best of luck....

BBL

Thanks for your question.

It would help if we had photos to assess.  The BBL results depend on your present shape (anatomy) and the fat you have to transfer.

The best answer is to go for an in office consultation where you may have all of your questions answered.

Best of luck.

Dr T

Douglas Taranow, DO, FACOS

Without any photos or an assessment it is impossible to say. Please consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon.

Regards,

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Butt Augmentation/ Liposuction / Liposculpture / High Definition Procedures / Liposuction Revision

I appreciate your question.

I have done many Brazilian Butt lift procedures and specialize in body contouring. The amount of enhancement possible depends on how much fat can be harvested from your body.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute
#RealSelf100Surgeon