When will my headache, slight fever, and fast heartbeat go back to normal?

I got Lipo360 and a bbl. I went to the ER on the 2nd night and was told my hemoglobin was at 7 . Now, I have anemia & feel with a headache all the time & my heart is always racing like 120 bpm. They did abdominal CT-Scan, EKG, chest x-rays, and a rectal exam. Came back normal w/no internal bleeding. Blood work came back with hemoglobin at 7. 6 weeks prior my lab hemoglobin was at 11.7. I am eating high in protein and iron. I am taking Tylenol, iron supplement, B6, and B12.

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. Since there has been a change in your post op course, please contact your surgeon so he/she can examine you and recommend the most appropriate treatThe best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Low hemoglobin

Thank you for your question.It is important that you consult with your surgeon so they are aware of your condition and can give you their post-operative care recommendations. You are most likely experiencing these symptoms due to your low levels of hemoglobin so the quicker you can get it in the normal range, the quicker these symptoms should disappear. This can cause fatigue, headaches, rapid heartbeat and lack of appetite. Common causes of low hemoglobin levels are due to deficiencies in iron, vitamin C and B12 so you are taking the right course of action by taking these supplements. I would also eat iron and vitamin C rich foods such as red meat, spinach, almonds, oranges, strawberries and broccoli. 
Best of luck in your recovery!
Sincerely, James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction

Liposuction is a major surgical procedure. To have a full body liposuction is not safe or realistic.Your symptoms and the drop in hemoglobin that low requires attention and care. Suggest to see your surgeon ASAP and your Family Physician and have a full examination and blood work again. make sure that there is no infection, no severe dehydration and may require blood transfusion.