Does using hair building powder affect the growth of transplanted hair?

Hello I am 2 months post 4500 grafts hair transplantation and I am using hair building powder to cover my bald areas waiting the results ... My question will the use of this powder affect the growth of transplanted hair and I am using it with spray to fix it

Hair Powders

Generally you just need to wait two weeks (until all crusts/scabs are gone) before using those kinds of products. So at 2 months it should be fine, and won't have any impact on the growth of your transplants or your final results.

Santa Monica Hair Restoration Surgeon

Toppik after hair transplant

At about the third month you will be having early signs of new hair growing.   Fine and thin at first but by 8 to 12 months hair should be course and thick.  The use of Toppik should not affect the grafts.

Parsa Mohebi, MD
Beverly Hills Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hair building powder such as Toppik would not impact hair loss or hair growth.

Hair building powder such as Toppik would not impact hair loss or hair growth.  If you are concerned you can consult with your doctor.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

2 months after a hair transplant

2 months after a hair transplant and you are using hair building powder which I don't believe will help a haiar transplant grow as long as it was done correctly

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon