Do you know where I can review B/A pics from people who had bad laser and were repaired?

I have fat loss and damage from thermage. I'd like to see other thermage patients who had the same problem and we're repaired, as opposed to just looking at before and afters.

Thermage and fat loss

Thermage is best known for skin tightening the skin around the face to produce new collagen.  If you have had a side effect from the laser please consult a board certified dermatologist to assess the problem and the company itself to help you. I have never seen facial atrophy from the laser.  Please keep us posted.