Can Fraxel help improve surgery scars from Butt Augmentation?

I had butt augmentation 3 years ago but the incision has left an ugly looking scar. I want to remove it at least make it look better. What's the best procedure for scars from plastic surgery? I consulted a doctor and he recommended fraxel will help diminish it. Is this the best approach to these kind of scar? thank you

Fraxel for surgical scars

I think the Fraxel Dual laser would be a great choice for improving the appearance of the surgical scar you got from the buttocks augmentation. A few Fraxels would help improve the texture, color and decrease the width of the scar. And there is no downtime involved. You would be back to your normal activities the day of the treatment. 

Greenwich Dermatologist

Fraxel for Surgery Scars

The scars that you have would be difficult to treat surgically and I would be afraid your scar might actually be worse.  Fraxel is the best laser to help treat these scars.  It would take several treatments to improve these scars.  Please consult a board certified physician with a great deal of experience with Fraxel for the best results.