Eyes, neck, upper Iip, festoon. What is your professional advice? 54 years, want to look 16. Just kidding, how about 39? (Photo)

Dont want look to pulled or have eyebrows like carrot top want to look like me just younger and prettier

Possible Fillers?

Thank you for your question and photo!  I suggest you seek a board certified plastic surgeon, and have a consultation.  You may benefit from some facial fillers or botox.  Best of luck!
Dr Dhaval Patel Double Board Certified  Plastic Surgeon Chicago Hoffman Estates Oak Brook

Hoffman Estates Plastic Surgeon

Facial Reujevnation

An in person consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon would be most important.  Your full medical history and expectations must be reviewed. Keep us posted please.

Facial rejuvenation

I think that you would need to be seen in person to review your concerns, and also review your medical history to  make sure that you are a good candidate. Best of luck.