Which is a better choice for my thighs? Vanquish or Smart Lipo? (Photo)

I am 5'4" @130-135 lbs. I would like to reduce the size of my thighs. I want to fit into slimmer pants & cannot stand my thighs rubbing together. After two, separate consultations, I was told I am not a candidate for CoolSculpting b/c my legs are too muscular. My diet is excellent: fruit, veggies, whole grains, lean meats. I exercise 7x/week, 30-45 min per day. Please help me. Thank you.

Which is a better choice for my thighs? Vanquish or Smart Lipo?

Hi there, I would recommend the Vanquish FLEX applicators for the thighs. In addition to the Futura PRO system and I would alternate between the both of these. Unfortunately Smart Lipo ma cause waviness on the inner thigh which you may not like at all. You should also probably do some Pilates and spin less. Your skin tone on your thighs looks fantastic. Good luck, Dr. Downie

Montclair Dermatologic Surgeon

Thigh Gap--Needs VASER HI DEF, ThermiRF, ultrasound

For best results, I recommend a hi-def procedure. I find that VASER hi def contouring combined with thermiRF, ultrasound and fat grafting is the best in this area and will give you the most fat removal, skin tightening, and contouring. I recommend getting a formal evaluation with a body contouring expert.  Skin removal may be best but you need a formal consultation.  Best, Dr. Emer
.

Inner thighs can be treated on most patients with Coolsculpting

I think that you can be treated with Coolsculpting. Liposuction will always be more aggressive treatment than noninvasive therapies. If you don't have pinchable fat, and you prefer not to have lipo, Vanquish can be done. I use Zimmer Z wave to improve the results with both vanquish and Coolsculpting.

Steven F. Weiner, MD