How much would a Brazilian butt lift cost approximately for desired results? (Photo)

I am based in NYC, and want to get the Brazilian butt lift surgery. I want results similar to the picture I will be attaching - just a smaller waist, slimmer stomach and bigger hips an a little more projection.

BBL Procedure

Hello, thanks so much for posting your pictures and for your inquiry. I would say that you might need to get closer to your ideal weight in order to achieve a better result. Costs depend in too many factors, as region, doctor popularity and expertise, areas to be treated, among others. In my practice it starts from 4,500 USD.

Please make sure that you and your surgeon are on the same page. Don't forget to discuss all your concerns, options and expectations thoroughly. Have a safe and pleasant PS Journey!
Respectfully,
Dr. Jaime Campos-Leon

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

How much would a Brazilian butt lift cost approximately for desired results?

The cost is largely dependent upon the demand for the surgeon and the number of areas liposuctioned  and the overall amount of surgery performed.

Realistic Expectations from BBL (Brazilian Butt Lift) Butt Augmentation

Hello, I appreciate the time you are spending researching this procedure.  

I don't think it is realistic to expect the same results.  I think the lipo & BBL will give you an improved torso/butt. However, I don't think it will look like the example photo.

If you have any further questions/comments/concerns please reach out.  Otherwise, I wish you the best of luck!

Sincerely, 

Matthew J. Nykiel MD
Real Self Top Doctor
Real Self Core Doctor
Butt Augmentation Specialist

Matthew J. Nykiel, MD
Ontario Plastic Surgeon

Cost for BBL

Cost factors vary significantly for a number of good reasons: Prices vary greatly because the surgery itself encompasses a wide range of techniques that can be performed to different extents. My recommendation is to first find the most qualified surgeons where you want the surgery performed that are board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery you trust, then compare prices between them. See the below link on suggestions on how to find the most qualified plastic surgeon for your procedure. General Factors that influence the price of plastic surgery include:

1. Location - Will it be performed in a hospital with an overnight stay, an independent out- patient facility or a doctor’s office? Geographical location also has a significant influence. RealSelf has average charges for most areas of the USA.

2. Type of Anesthesia - local, IV sedation or General Anesthesia? Will a board certified anesthesiologist, nurse anesthetist, or an RN be used?            3. Experience and training of your surgeon. The best and longest trained is most often a plastic surgeon board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery           4. Length and Complexity of Surgery - how difficult will your surgery be and how long it will take, etc. Will other complementary procedures also be also performed during the same surgery?

Larry S. Nichter, MD, MS, FACS

BBL

The fee will vary from surgeon to surgeon. You need to go for a consultation to determine what might be best for you. Good luck!

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Jaime S. Schwartz, MD, FACS

Price varies by Anesthesia, Surgeon, Location, Etc.

When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely.  Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.

A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. This is a safe and effective way to contour the lower body

Rami Ghurani, MD

Cost varies by geographic location, OR time, anesthesia etc. Seek a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of these procedures, has great reviews and photos, and is an expert in this field.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon

Hi.. thank you for the question, and photos... this will depend: 

• The case
  • Areas to be treated with liposuction to harvest the fat
  • The clinic
  • The technique for the liposuction (Conventional Liposuction. PAL system, Ultra sound Liposuction, Vader, Etc.)

Luis A. Mejia, MD

BBL

Thank you for your question and photographs.

I would first recommend checking to see what your BMI is. Anything over 30 is not optimal for elective cosmetic surgery. . I recommend that my patients have a BMI of 30 or less to have the best and safest results. If your BMI is higher than 30 then that is considered obese and it puts you at a higher risk of delayed healing so it would be best for you to try and get your BMI down to around 30 or lower. I also recommend that my patients remain at their goal weight for at least 6 months before having surgery done for optimal results because weight fluctuation can cause a change in your results. In regards to cost, there are several factors that can affect this such as location, surgeon, and how many areas you wish to harvest fat from (liposuction). When I perform a BBL, I will evaluate the patient’s body to make sure that they are a good candidate for the Brazilian butt lift. It will also be assessed as to which areas will be liposuctioned. Depending on the amount of fat necessary to fill the buttocks area, multiple donor sites on the body may be considered and staging the procedure may be necessary to prevent injecting too much fat at once and reducing the survival rate of the grafted fat. I can tell you that the average cost of a BBL according to Realself is between $6,000 and $7,000. I hope this helps. Best of luck in your endeavors!
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon