Is beard transplant skin redness connected with blood vessel growth?

It's been 5+ months post op and the redness has not abated. It covers the area exactly where grafts were placed, uniformly without breaks. I am worried this is not post traumatic pigmentation, but due to increased vascular growth in this area; after all follicles need blood. A dermatologist said she doesn't think it's an infection. If grafts were placed too shallow, could this lead to visible vascularisation and uniform redness in the graft area?

Redness after surgery may mean you are having a skin reaction or an infection. If you have already see a doctor

Redness after surgery may mean you are having a skin reaction or an infection.  If you have already seen a doctor then it is best to ask that doctor his/her opinion since they have actually examined you.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Redness 5 months after beard transplant

You Redness 5 months after beard transplant so I would suggest that you go back to your surgeon, get an examination and ask this question as it should not be the case

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

5 months post op

without photographs it is impossible to tell. you should have follow up with the hair transplant surgeon who did your procedure for evaluation and to voice your concerns. 

Rae Lynne Kinler, MD
Chicago Physician