BBL with Tumescent lipo. Can I get this procedure?

I am a healthy young lady and would like to have tumescent lipo with BBL, have a history of hypothyroidism, took meds for only 1 month, haven't had abnormal thyroid levels since last year, weigh 139lbs, have usually low BP in the 90's, have sickle cell trait. Can I get this procedure?

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

You would need to be cleared by both your primary care physician and endocrinologist prior to undergoing elective surgery.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

BBL

You would need a clearance from your medical doctor to clear you to undergo elective surgery. It is always best to have your medical conditions stabilized and under control before having surgery to reduce your risk of complications. Best of luck.
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

BBL clearance

A question like this cannot be answered in an online forum as it is not safe for possible for doctors who have never met you to clear you for surgery.  I would schedule a visit with a board certified plastic surgeon, and have your primary care doctor and/or hematologist (whoever manages your medical conditions) aware and in agreement with the surgical plan.  These conditions do not necessarily preclude your surgery, but you need to have all of your specialists on board.

Dr. Subbio
Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon
Newtown Square/Philadelphia, PA

Christian Subbio, MD
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon