Aging nose--has it gotten wider and less defined? Advice please.... (photos)

Hi. I swear my nose has gotten bigger over the past few years. I had rhinoplasty done 30 years ago, and was mostly happy with it my entire life. Lately, it looks sort of...blobby to me with no definition. Any thoughts, suggestions, etc? I attached three current views, plus one from about 15 years ago just for reference.

Aging rhinoplasty

Interesting subject.I do not see much change in the structural parts of  your nose. The skin is now less taught, looking dull and dry. The old and new pictures are probably from two different cameras, with pictures taken under different conditions. So we are comparing apples with oranges, so to speakMaybe a good, aggressive skin care program is all that you need.

Great Neck Plastic Surgeon

Nose and aging

As we age, the nose sometimes can grow a bit or at least change a bit in shape. If you are unhappy with the way it has change, you can always have something done. Good luck.

Aging Nose

Your nose does appear a little wide with bulbous tip.  Our features and bodies do change with time.  It is possible to get some improvement.  Your nose is not unattractive.  Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon for a in person exam.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

Change over time....

sadly, its true of mostly all things physically human that changes will come....sure you are a little wide through the dorsum and minimally 'blobby' at the tip, but TRUTH be told it's not at all unattractive and doesn't detract significantly from your appearance.... alas, while some improvement is undoubtedly possible, the motivation and desire has to come from yougood luck