After removal of a hump on the dorsum I feel a sharp line running vertically down the center of the bone. Is this a deformity?

There was an osteotomie performed to narrow the bridge. Before surgery the hump felt smooth and solid, and round. Now there is a thin bony ridge down the center and a bit of a "fall off" on either side. Is this open roof deformity or is this vertical ridge normal when the side is fractured in pushed inward? I am six months post op.

Bone

The sharp line may represent where the bone was rasped down to remove the hump. It remodel as it continues to heal, but it may not.