4 weeks post op Lipo, not any noticeable results. Clothes fit same. When will I see results?

I had Lipo of upper lower abs, lower back and flanks. I was told 2650 cc's of fat was removed. It's been 4 weeks. I barely see any changes. My clothes feel the same. I'm still numb and have the feeling of being constricted (I had smart Lipo) and tight everywhere. shouldn't I see results by now?

Lipo at 4 weeks

At 4 weeks you short start seeing the results. Most swelling will go away in 6-8 weeks, but it can take 4-6 months for the final result to be evident.