I'm a 29 year old female. I have a very fatty nasal tip that gives off a lot of oily shine.

What kind of non invasive procedures can be done to fix a bulbous and fatty nasal tip?

Surgery is best for Nasal tip

With regards to a bulbous nasal tip, surgery is the best bet for refinement.  Closed (scarless) rhinoplasty is the most minimally invasive option and you could be back to work/life in 5 days with no bruising or external cuts/scars.  All of your tip needs could be addressed with a scarless approach.  I suggest seeing a rhinoplasty expert to discuss further. 

Non-surgical rhinoplasty

The qualitative nature of the nasal skin can potentially addressed with laser therapy or skin products/treatments.  Non-surgical rhinoplasty (ie filler) can be used to correct asymmetries and augment certain portions of the nose to achieve better balance, but in order to reduce the size or bulbosity of the tip you would most likely need to consider a surgical rhinoplasty.  I would recommend that you meet with an experienced facial plastic surgeon who can examine your nose and discuss your options.  Regards, Dr. Paquet.

Christian Paquet, MD
Beverly Hills Physician

Non-Invasive Nose Needs

Nasal tips usually require surgical improvement.  Facial fillers (Voluma, Restylane, Juvederm) could be used to improve symmetry of the nose. I recommend a formal evaluation with an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Nonsurgical nose job

Hey iloveramen, 

nonsurgical ways to fix a bulbous fatty nasal tip are going to be extremely limited. 

Bulboisity of the tip is generally caused by the underlying cartilage. This cannot be addressed non surgically. Your best option for this is to use filler elsewhere to make the rest of the nose larger to then make the nasal tip comparatively small- but I wouldn't recommend this. 

As far as the oily portion, laser therapy or a chemical peel can address the shine. Some good skin products containing retinA can be beneficial for oily skin as well. 

Nyack NY is beautiful btw- my wife is originally from there! We love the Rockland bakery!

Philip K. Robb Jr., MD
Evans Physician