What procedure would you recommend to fix my breasts? I'm interested in implants as well. (photos)

Not sure if I have tubular breasts. I know I'll have to have a lift of some sort. I've been looking around obsessively through surgeons pictures and reviews. I need help pinpointing someone that can help me. I'm in my mid twenties (with no children) and have hated my breasts for as long as I can remember. What sort of procedure would I benefit from? And can you recommend a great surgeon to perfect me. Any help/advice is appreciated.

Breast Lift

If you are happy with the volume of your breasts when you have a bra on and are wearing clothes, then a breast lift may be the best procedure for you.  The breast lift would move the nipples to a higher position, decrease the diameter of the areolas, and reshape the breast.

If you would like more volume or to have a more round look in the upper pole of the breasts, then adding implants may be the best option.

With either surgery, you can have a good result.  It really depends on what you want for an outcome.

Good luck!

Breast Lift With Implants

Thank you for your question and photos. It appears that a breast lift with Implants could give you the improvement you're looking for. I recommend that you seek board certified Plastic Surgeons in your area to book consultations with. They will examine you and discuss your aesthetic goals, then provide surgical options.

All the best

Breast augmentation

I would suggest a breast lift with implants.  The lift will restore a more normal shape and perkiness to your breasts and the volume can be addressed with an implant.  I also suggest using 3D photographic imaging to help you visualize implant sizes.

John Burns, MD

Breast surgery

It really depends what bothers your about your breasts, is it the size, symmetry or shape of the breasts? Often a consultation with a plastic surgeon in the office can help better understand your views and your goals. Best, MMT