My BA is uneven. What are my options?

Hello Doctors! My name is Iuliia . I had breast implants done November 16 2015. My doctor cut one breast pocket upper another lower. Breast looked good after boob job but then all sudden they started to look uneven. I had them done at CG Cosmetics in Miami with doctor Jacob Freiman .What are my options is ?Is it possible to fix my breasts and to make them to look even?They are very soft now and they already drop in the pockets. Thank you very much.

Uneven

I'm sorry to hear about your frustrations. You will need to be examined in person by a your Surgeon in order to get meaningful advise about next steps. I recommend that you ask to speak with your Plastic Surgeon or, if you would like a second opinion, book a consultation with another board certified Plastic Surgeon, provide your procedural history and share your concerns/expectations.

All the best

My BA is uneven. What are my options?

Thank you for your question. It is impossible to answer your question without an in person assessment or photos. Perhaps consider visiting your surgeon to discuss your concerns. if you do not receive a answer you're happy with, obtain a second opinion from an alternate surgeon. 

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Uneven Breasts Following Breast Augmentation

The final shape and size is approximated after 2 to 3 months following your procedure.
But, up to one year may be required to see your end result. Your doctor may require you to move or massage the implants within the breast pockets during the #postoperative period. #Textured implants do not require breast massage. You will be informed about this at your post-operative visit.
Also, the two breasts commonly heal quite differently so #assymetry is not unusual. One breast may swell more, feel more uncomfortable, or have a different initial shape. After complete #healing, they will be more similar and natural. You must have patience, but if this causes concern, ask questions of the doctor or the nursing staff.

My BA is uneven. What are my options?

Thank you for your question.  It's hard to comment and offer an opinion without photos to evaluate.  However, it's important to maintain contact with your surgeon,especially if you have concerns.  Often, issues after surgery are easily correctable.  Be sure to see your surgeon.  Good luck!

Zachary Farris, MD, FACS

My BA is uneven. What are my options?

Thank you for your question and I am sorry that your results have not been what you anticipated.  Without a full series of photographs or an in-person evaluation it is difficult to offer you a definitive treatment recommendation so I would counsel you to see your surgeon to voice your concerns, or seek a second opinion from a board certified plastic surgeon.  Assuming the differences in your breasts were not the cause of your current appearance revision surgery will be likely needed.  Best wishes. 

Correction of uneven breasts after augmentation.

Without photographs it's impossible to comment on your specific situation. If the bottom of the implants are at different levels this will require surgical correction. Asymmetry may also be created by capsular contracture on one side which as a separate treatment algorithm altogether.

Breast implant asymmetry

There are a variety of breast implant asymmetry causes including:
  • breast implant size asymmetry
  • breast implant position asymmetry
  • Preop breast fold asymmetry
Most asymmetries can be improved.  The key will be to properly diagnose the cause and then select the right treatment for the repair.

Dr Remus Repta

Remus Repta, MD

Breasts Uneven

Thank you very much for your question.

I think it's best if you contact your surgeon in Miami to discuss what is going on, and your options.  He knows you and your surgery best, and can provide the most individualized recommendations.  Best of luck!

Daniel Krochmal, MD
Chicago General Surgeon