2 weeks post op donut lift. Do my incisions look normal? My board certified Surgeon said they look normal. (photo)

Incision

The gathering that you have is from the larger outer circle being brought into the the smaller inner circle. Over time this usually improves. As for the small area that appears open, you should discuss this with your surgeon and determine how he would like you to treat this.

Nipple Incisions

This type of lift redistributes the skin around the areola. It can take time for the normal rippling to fade. You should give it several months.

Anthony J. Wilson, MD
Portsmouth Physician