Is something wrong with my BA? (photo)

I will be 6 months post op in one week and I had BA, TT, and lipo. My ps lowered my crease on left breast and put 450cc in left and 500cc in the right. I have a hard time with all bras because the lowered crease is so low now. Im afraid I am bottoming out. I still have alot of discomfort on the crease and have explained this to my ps. Can you please let me know what you think so maybe I can direct my concerns better to my ps? And is there any further action I need to take or is this normal? Thanks again

Asymmetry Concern 6 Months Post Mommy Makeover with Augmentation

It may be best to further discuss your #concern with your plastic surgeon. Your plastic surgeon may be able to provide the details of the surgical #techniques applied to your procedure. Typically, it's recommended to wait at least one year following the initial surgery to consider a #revision and information that you read online may not apply to your personal situation. Another element to a #satisfying result of your procedures are realistic #expectations.

Abnormally low position of breast implant will require surgical repositioning after mommy makeover.

From the photograph it looks as though the left infra mammary fold was violated leading to slight malposition of the implant. This will require surgical correction if the problem is to be addressed.

Pocket Revision

You should explain to your plastic surgeon exactly what you said here.  If the crease on the left feels too low for you know, you may want to consider pocket revision with sutures or strattice.  Discuss this with your plastic surgeon and good luck.

Breast implant result

• Your L breast implant is too low.
  • This will not self-correct.
  • Discuss with your plastic surgeon. Best wishes.

Breast implant pocket revision likely needed

Dear mamaof3,

You appear to have some pocket and breast fold asymmetry.  At six months most of the changes that we would expect to see have occurred or are solidifying.  I would definitely touch base with your plastic surgeon about addressing the pocket asymmetry and breast fold asymmetry.  This would be a good time to tweak any breast implant size issues that you may have.

Dr. Remus Repta

Remus Repta, MD

Bottoming out

Thank you for the photos and the left fold clearly is lower then that on the right and this should be brought up with your plastic surgeon to get his input regarding further treatment. Dr. Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD

Problem with Breast Aug?

Not sure it there is something wrong, but the left breast crease does look lower than the right. It is so hard to tell if it is a problem or that you just don't like it. That implant can bottom over time. To fix that would take a pocket revision.

Richard J. Brown, MD