I have breast deformity on my left breast and wondering how this should be handled. Any suggestions? (photos)

I had my original surgery June 14th 2016. I had gotten an hematoma shortly after aND had a drain put in. While the drain was in, I had an active bleed, and lost alot of blood thru my drain incision. I ended up having the drain in for two weeks. Now that it's out my left breast is starting to deform underneath. I've been wearing a compression band for weeks now. Will the left breast drop and correct itself or does it look like I'm going to need corrective surgery? I'm extremely nervous.

The compression band may help the left breast drop.  It may also drop with time.  The hematoma may cause a long-term distortion that will need a revision.  But at this time, the best thing to do is wait and see how things heal.  A revision wouldn't be undertaken for months.

Napa Plastic Surgeon