Had a Mentor 340cc round under the muscle then got capsular contracture; had a Motiva revision & it happened again?

I had a mentor 340cc round under the muscle and I did a capsule contracture after a year another surgeon took them out and placed 410cc Motiva implants (corse style) it was too much for my size and my right one made a slightly capsular contracture again, even when I did a lot of ultrasound therapy....now I'm considering explantation (without replacement & lift) or to have another pair smaller and moderate profile... after my given history What do you suggest me?

I am sorry to hear about the complications you have experienced. Capsular contraction can be a very frustrating complication for both patients and surgeons. In my practice, I have found the most success treating these difficult problems utilizing techniques such as sub muscular pocket conversion (if relevant), capsulectomy, use of fresh implants (I am not convinced that there is a difference with smooth versus textured implants as long as the breast implants are in the sub muscular position), and the use of acellular dermal matrix. Acellular dermal matrix is a biologic implant that carries the ability to become integrated into native tissue. It is made by taking a full thickness section of skin from a donor source (his human, porcine, or bovine in origin). I hope this, and the attached link ( demonstrating a case utilizing acellular dermal matrix) helps.