Hi would it be wrong or rude if I asked too have more taken off my arms after a arm lift? (photos)
Botox Price Calculator
What would you like to change?
Enter your info to request custom estimates from three local providers.
These providers will send a more accurate price based on your needs.
Doctor Answers 5
Recovering After Arm Lift in Melbourne, Florida
Loose skin after a brachioplasty surgery
You might also like...
Arm lift - can I ask for a revision?
- You have a very nice result and I am glad you like your surgeon.
- I can't speak for your surgeon but I never mind if my patients ask for more.
- (Once a problem is a lot better, it is natural to want even more.)
- He probably removed all he safely could remove -
- And you are swollen.
- Wait a full 6 months from surgery - then ask about having a revision, assuming you think one is needed still.
- If you needed the arm lift because of significant weight loss, it is possible the skin itself has lost its elasticity and the result you have is the best one possible.
- But never be shy about asking -
Best wishes - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.