I would love some info on a breast augmentation + lift. Any suggestions? (photos)

Both cosmetic tour and cosmetic institute have said I would need a lift with the implants after I sent my photos through. Although another PS said I may not. Can I get another opinion? I would love to get a BA but have not had kids yet so do not want to risk the lift just yet. Also would it be worth getting the BA if I plan to get pregnant later? Would I just end up needing revision anyway? Thanks

Breast Lift w/implant

Thanks for submitting your photos. Big breasts can be done without a lifting procedure and you will not have any risk for pregnancy and feeding procedure. Please consult with a certified plastic surgeon. Good luck

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Breast Lift with Implants

Hi Bae,If you plan on getting pregnant later, I would most likely recommend a dual plane internal lift if I saw you.  Hard to say from photos, definitely.  Please put an index card in your breast fold. If your nipple is at the edge of the card or below, then you would be a candidate for a lift, either a vertical or anchor or areolar incision. If your nipple is above the edge, you could be a candidate for an internal lift called the dual plane. The video below explains the dual plane internal lift.  I also attached an article from a peer-reviewed journal to give you an even better idea.  I believe the dual plane and implants alone will do it for you, and that you will not need a lift. Be sure to seek a consultation with a BC PS to be sure. All the best, “Dr. Joe”

Breast augmentation

From these photos, you may get a result you are very happy with by having a straight forward breast augmentation. Please seek an in person consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area. Be sure to express your goals and expectations to your chosen surgeon. In my practice in the San Francisco Bay Area I have come to the conclusion that the happiest patients are those that have realistic expectation on what a procedure will and won’t do for them. Good luck! Dean Vistnes

Vistnes Plastic Surgery
San Francisco Bay Area

#realself #drdeanvistnes #breastaugmentation

M. Dean Vistnes, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

I would love some info on a breast augmentation + lift. Any suggestions?

Thank you for the question. Timing of the breast augmentation is a very personal decision.  in general I advise patients if they are  planning on having  children in the near future (this is open to interpretation)  to wait on the breast augmentation procedure. Doing it this way will  potentially minimize  the number of operations  that the patient will undergo. 

Some common changes seen with the breasts  after pregnancy include " involutional  hypoplasia" (breasts  become smaller)  and/or breast ptosis (" drooping"). The changes the breasts experience may be related to genetic factors, skin elasticity changes, hormonal effects, and/or weight gain/loss around the time of pregnancy.
 My best suggestion: when the time is right, seek consultation with board-certified plastic surgeons who can demonstrate significant experience achieving the types of outcomes you would be pleased with. Communicate your goals carefully as well. Best wishes.