Slight ridging around hairline after FUE. Any suggestions? (photos)

Hi everyone. I had a FUE procedure done 10 days ago but I have noticed that I have slight ridging around the hairline. I had approximately 2000 grafts done. Is this something I should be concerned about as its my understanding you can get this from carelessness from the surgeon by over populating the transplanted site wth grafts. Any advice would be much appreciated

Ridging around hair line

This can be a problem if it is long term. Speak with your doctor and ask for his/her opinion if this is a temporary problem or not

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

It may to too early to notice scarring or "ridging" 10 days after surgery. It may be swelling. If you are concerned

It may to too early to notice scarring or "ridging" 10 days after surgery.  If you are concerned it is best to contact your surgeon.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Slight ridging around hairline after FUE

No ,it is a well done surgery and has no problem and not related with carelessness from the surgeon. Actually  ı have not seen any problem there ..

Ilhan Serdaroglu, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon