I recently had my hair transplant. But I am not satisfied with distribution of grafts implanted which was around 2000.

So would you please review.

It is too late to say you are not happy with the surgery a few days after surgery. It has be done.

It is too late to say you are not happy with the surgery a few days after surgery.  It has be done.  You need to discuss this with your doctor.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Not happy with hair transplant distribution

If you are not happy with your hair transplant distribution, you should speak with your doctor. When I perform a hair transplant, I always discuss this with my patients as the plan is something we both most agree upon.

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon