Is there anyway to make eyelids even without surgery, glue, or tape? (Photos)

my right eye is perfectly normal but my left eye is smaller. because of my eyelid. I don't have extra skin on my left eyelid though. I really want my eyelids to be even. I would appreciate it if you could answer my question. Thank you.

Your left eye appears to have ptosis, or a drooping eyelid due to muscle function

Thank you for your question. You state in your question your left eye is smaller than your right eye, and you’d like to know if there’s a way to make eyelids more even without the help of surgery, glue, or tape.
I can certainly help you with your concern. To give you a little about my background — I’m a Board-certified cosmetic surgeon and a Fellowship-trained oculofacial plastic and reconstructive surgeon, practicing in Manhattan and Long Island for over 20 years. After completing my residency in eye surgery, I pursued Fellowship training in complex reconstructive surgery of the eyes and face. Today, a significant part of my practice focuses on Asian eyelid surgery, as well as dealing with the complexities of revision surgery, drooping eyelids, and ptosis surgery.
Judging from your description and the photos you submitted, it seems your left eye, relative to your right eye, has a condition called ptosis. Ptosis has to do with the position of the eyelid. Ptosis means drooping, and can affect other parts of the body as well, for example breast ptosis. You state there is no extra skin on the eyelid, which eliminates the benefits of using glue or tape, which is often the situation when dealing with extra skin. Before diagnosing, it is important to make the distinction between ptosis and another condition called dermatochalasis. Dermatochalasis refers to extra skin over the eyelid, and ptosis refers to the low positioning of the eyelid in relation to the pupil.
Ptosis is either congenital or acquired. Someone who has ptosis at a much younger age may have it because they were born with it; and those who get ptosis much later in life may have developed it for a variety of reasons and stressors.
For those with congenital ptosis, this means that the levator muscle responsible for lifting the eyelid didn’t completely form, so the muscle doesn’t contract or relax as well as a normal muscle does. When I evaluate someone for ptosis, I will have the patient look up and down to assess the relative muscle function. I will look at their eye health and several other factors to give them guidance.
The only way to address ptosis is by means of surgery. Ptosis surgery is remarkably challenging because the goal is to achieve the most optimal symmetry, height, and contour. The levator muscle is very delicate and very temperamental. It needs to be handled in such a way that will allow you to get the most predictable result. To achieve the accuracy needed, we actually have the patient sit up during the procedure itself and we have them open their eyes to make sure the eyelid is at the best possible position. These procedures are done under local anesthesia with LITE™ IV sedation, so the patient is in a relaxed state, and yet aware enough to be able to cooperate.
The risks of ptosis surgery includes overcorrection and undercorrection, but to answer your question simply, there is no other option other than surgery. In some situations, a person with very mild ptosis can use an eye drop that stimulates the Mueller’s muscle, allowing it to contract a bit so it elevates the eyelid. However, this method is really only used by people for special occasions like weddings and such, particularly events where a lot of photos are being taken.
Keep in mind that within the normal population, it is acceptable to have the eyes be within 1 to 2 mm of each other in terms of relative height. However, if there is a very obvious difference that you see all the time and that people point out to you, it is probably worth considering a surgery.
That said, I suggest you meet with qualified specialists, such as an oculoplastic surgeon or oculofacial plastic surgeon, who are trained in ophthalmology first, and learn about your options. I think it is also important to seek out someone who has a lot of experience in Asian eyelid surgery because there are significant anatomic differences between Asian and non-Asian eyes, and it is best to have someone who is very familiar with this area in order to maximize the likelihood of success.
I hope that was helpful and I wish you the best of luck!
This personalized video answer to your question is posted on RealSelf and on YouTube. To provide you with a personal and expert response, we use the image(s) you submitted on RealSelf in the video, but with respect to your privacy, we only show the body feature in question so you are not personally identifiable. If you prefer not to have your video question visible on YouTube, please contact us.

New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

The photo suggests that you have right upper eyelid retraction.

In this situation there would be less innervation to raise the left upper eyelid (Herring's law).  The most common cause of upper eyelid retraction with hyperthyroidism.  I encourage you so see an oculoplastic surgeon close to home to get an appropriate work up.