I will be returning to work six days after revision tip rhinoplasty I am a chambermaid. Is this too soon?

Returning to work after revision rhinoplasty

I practice in an area of highly motivated patients.  Returning to work is a priority and I have the question of when can they get back to work and exercise after their rhinoplasty surgery.  I emphasize that heavy activity can lead to prolonged swelling of the nose after rhinoplasty if that activity is vigorous and too soon.  If your job requires a great deal of bending and lifting, which it sounds like it does, you are better off waiting a few more days than compromise the good work you have had done. 

Chevy Chase Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty and return to work

I usually allow patients to go back to light duty a week or two after rhinoplasty. You need to discuss this with your surgeon.