I've damaged my nose from picking it too much, will my nose get any worse even if I break the habit? (photo)

Photos needed

More detailed images are need to tell how much damage is done and exactly the nature of the problem

Picking nose

It is hard to determine what you mean by your nose getting any worse. What is it that you dislike about it? I would recommend submitting frontal and side view pictures along with a description about what you dislike and wish to fix about your appearance. In regards to picking your nose, it would be best to try and stop this habit seeing as every time you put your fingers inside your nose; you are introducing bacteria in the area. If there is something you wish to correct cosmetically about your nose, it would be a good idea to schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in rhinoplasty, so they can perform a nasal examination for you and give you recommendations based on their expertise and examination. Best of luck in your endeavors.
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Nose picking

Your question is not really clear. It is unlikely that picking your nose will alter its shape but if you are unhappy with the appearance then you should consult with a rhinoplasty surgeon to discuss options . Good luck!

Justin Cohen, MD
Washington DC Otolaryngologist