Fixing Nose Tip Higher Than Nose Bone

My nose tip is higher than the nose bone. It looks like a bump on the nose tip. Will it be easy to fix? I want to smoothly fill up the missing part between the bone and nose tip. Is it possible?

Rhinoplasty can correct the imbalance

A rhinoplasty can be performed to make the tip look less defined than the bridge itself. This is a relatively easy fix. It still requires a rhinoplasty under general anesthesia, and potentially using some septal cartilage to graft

Rhinoplasty can correct the imbalance

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Send some photos

If you can include some photos with your request, you will get more and better answers to this type of question.  Take a few lateral photos and send this back in.

Send some photos