Nose job suggestion for Asian? (Photo)

Any doctors in here could give me suggestion with my nose ? Its actually alright but i want to have a higher bridge , and when i smile my nose looks big . I want it to be more pretty and natural. Am i a good candidate for a nose job ?

Asian rhinoplasty

Hello Foxy88, thank you for posting your question.  An Asian rhinoplasty would give you a higher nasal bridge, either using DC-F (diced rib cartilage and temporalis fascia) or an implant.  The benefit of using DCF is that it is autologous, so there is no foreign body and therefore less risk of complications.  It also looks more natural than using an implant.  A rhinoplasty could also make your nasal tip higher, less bulbous, and more refined and this is can be achieved using your ear cartilage.  You are a good candidate for this procedure.  Please consult with a board-certified plastic surgeon who specializes in Asian rhinoplasty in your area.  Good luck!

Goretti H. Taghva MD

Asian-Ethnic Rhinoplasty

Yes you are a good candiate for an Asian Rhinoplasty. To raise your bridge you will need implant material such as cartilage or silicone. Review surgeons websites online and seek out the best surgeon for your needs.

Oleh Slupchynskyj, MD, FACS

Rhinoplasty candidate, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge. With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Respectfully, Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD