Nose Looks Bigger After Rhinoplasty - Is this possible? (photos)

I had a rhinoplasty done in May 2010, I hit my nose on December 2011 which has got me paronoid my nose doesnt look the same. But its got me looking into photos before I got hit and it looks bigger. I added some images from near the time I got it done and it looks nice and slim, I been comparing it to recent images and I got it in my head its bigger. Is it possible it can get bigger after getting it done? Good images taken Oct 2010, 5 months after op. Other images sept 2011. Thank you.

Answers (1)

Larger Nose after Rhinoplasty

Thank you for the pcitures you submitted, but it would be easier to answer your question by comparing photographs taken by your surgeon. A nose will not increase in size after rhinoplasty. If your nose looks thinner immediately after your operation, the trauma may have caused a change in appearance.

47 reviews

Ask a Provider

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors.
FOR FREE.