Surgeons doing lip lifts, can you answer? (Photo)

I want more upper lip and less nose-mouth space.How long is procedure? Would someone in their 50s be more at risk of permanently scarring? Anyone in my area who does this? Am I good candidate?

You look familiar!

Hi Lolly909,I think I just answered your other posting, but am happy to answer these other questions.The procedure only takes 30 minutes and there is always a scar but the nice thing is that the scar heals hidden in a crease around your nose and becomes very hard to see. Your age is not a consideration as long as you are overall healthy, and in fact, many people start to think about this procedure at your age.People love this procedure as they get a youthful, attractive, feminine mouth!

Boston Facial Plastic Surgeon