I'm still in pain how long do I stay on my meds?

I had lipo and bbl done but still in pain and is only been 5 days..They won't refill my med.extremely back pain and butt pain.they only gave me refills for 5 days.

Still in pain after lipo and bbl

I would recommend you return to see your surgeon and let them check you to see if there is a reason for that degree of pain.

Norwalk Plastic Surgeon

Pain and BBL

Best to ask your surgeon about pain meds. He may want to see you as well to evaluate you to see why you have so much pain. Good luck.

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implant

I appreciate your question.

I would recommend that you discuss this question with your surgeon as every surgeon has their own respective post op protocol for his/her patients.  Your surgeon is your best resource as he/she is most familiar with your medical history and how you are healing at this time.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz