Anyone in Connecticut perform bullhorn lip lift?

I can't seem to find anyone in my state(Connecticut)

To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Doctor Answers 1

Lip Lift

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Thank you for your question. I suggest that you consult with local single or double board certified facial plastic surgeon as to surgeons outside of CT with that expertise. It is very important you see a surgeon with years of experience specifically performing lip lifts.Best wishes,

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.7 out of 5 stars 123 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.