Am I too thin for BBL? (photos)

I wish for the biggest booty I can get. How much cc's of fat can be transfered into each cheek according to these pictures? (thisis me). i also wants butt implants and BBL and to sculpture my body into a perfect hourshape. I will add my wish-pic to give you the idea of what I want.

Am I too thin for BBL?

Based on photos alone it is difficult to say if you are a good candidate or not. Your best bet is to seek an in person consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon experienced with this procedure.

You have some fat but not enough to achieve the result you want.The liposuction will contour your body and a buttock implant will give you the result you want

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. I have done many Brazilian Butt lift procedures and specialize in body contouring.  The amount of enhancement possible depends on how much fat can be harvested from your body. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon